Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My first blog entry!!!!

Hi Folks!!!!

Am pretty sure not a soul in the world is ever going to read this blog entry, so its basically me putting my thoughts out to myself.

WHy am I starting this blog??? I am really really not sure

I just want to get these thoughts outa my head.


DO you feel that 2 or 3 people are having a conversation in your head? You dont? Yeah!!! You are normal, I am not and I do and its like a round table conference happening in my head and i am just a mute spectator.

damn it! No peace, not even for a single moment.

Its hard to concentrate on the real world, its happenings it's sound, its vibes, when all you can hear are voices inside your head!!!

Its wierd!!! i am wierd, but how many people know this? none. coz am normal from the outside...

bah!!!! My time's up... gotta go!!!!!!!!!

It was nice talking to nobody... For once the voices inside my head were more content in watching what i was putting out there. Hmmmm seems like a solution to a problem doesnt it?

Anywayz!!!

ADIOS

No comments: