Monday, April 27, 2009

Destiny Vs Will Power – part 1

Destiny – Definition: Whatever happens is supposed to happen, and cannot happen in any other way.

Will Power – Definition: Whatever happens is the result of the decision and action you take with the choices life hands over to you.

Well the wise men would say that weak people would believe the first one and strong willed people would believe the second one. Its not always the case. Or if I could put it a little better, conceited people or people who feel themselves to be superior believe the second.

And then there are those sane ones who put in a dose of their Karma theory to propose the first and counter argue that your karma will finally decide the future.

Let me give this problem to my brain to feed on.

%$#@%$#@%$#@

Well the system seems to have hanged, overloaded I guess. My brain it seems was simultaneously contemplating the schedule for fireproofing works, the best way to out-think my new manager and the bikini shots of Neetu Chandra. So this present problem caused its system to hang.

Anyways…. If destiny is supposed to dominate life over our planet then the question arises that who wrote it. God obviously… but what for? What is the point of writing a play and making sure all the characters of the play behave as per your instructions, when you yourself are the one watching it? OR maybe the One- God theory is wrong and your fellow Gods are watching it. Then it could make some sense. You create the universe and create all kinds of planets and solar systems, galaxies for the entertainment of the fellow Gods. But who wants to watch discovery channel all the time right? Where is the action, the reaction, the ermmm… emotion, the drama, the suspense. I am sure the Gods would have got bored of watching the planets rotate all the time. And so u had to create us humans, the ultimate blockbuster channel. The human channel…. Awesome…….

Ooops…. Sorry.. got distracted from the topic as usual.

I am not at all bothered about the happenings in our universe, I am more interested in the WHY. Why does everything that exist.. exist at all. What’s the point?

Anyway… this question of mine is never ever going to be answered so… I will hopefully get back to the main topic. If I cannot then I will just get back to my work.

Hmmmm….

My brain seems to be more interested in Kate Perry in bikini…. Grrr…. Later folks…..

No comments: