Sunday, August 17, 2008

random random thoughts

Well, i havent posted in here since ages and since no one is waiting for me to postand since no one has ever read any of my previous posts it really really doesnt matter.

i am again at that period in my life where i have to make a decision, well actually i am waiting for someone or rather waiting for a few things to happen before i make a decision.

I need more money.

or rather i need a job where i can get better pay.

WHy?
I dont know, its not that i have a growing need to buy something, nor do I have any problems in life where i need a lot of money, nor i am in any kind of debt.

My present pay is quite ok for a single bachelor like me.

But then appears the proble. I am a 28 1/2 year old indian male and have to think about getting married. Or rather the people around me are hell bent in getting me married and take credit for doing it.

So in order to get married I would have to get a girl that I want. And considering the most incredible specification I have of my desired wife, I am sure there are tons of guys behind that exact same girl.

So lets look at my options-----

I am short 5ft 3in to be exact. Looking at the various matrimony advertisement wherein girls look for their perfect guys, I found that no girl want a husband whose height is less than 5 ft 8 inches it seems. (losing round one)

Secondly I am quite round and portly and have gotten quite dark working here in the sun and this further lowers my desirability and thus my chances of getting that perfect girl as my wife...

So what remains?

lemmme think.........

.........

...........

.......


ahem.....


MONEY.........


SO guys thats y i need money, need a job which pays me a lot of money.,,,,,,


so am waiting for that perfect job, that great pay, that superb wife....


waiting............waiting..........waiting

..............................................


ok , so thats the end of my break, i am going back to work.........


and hope that the wheels of destiny turn just right i land up in a place where i exactly want to be, with a wife i exactly wanna be with........

---------------------------

No comments: