Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Its Mumbai Indians vs Bangalore Royals today – 03.05.2009

Mumbai are on 7 points from 6 games and I really want them to win today.

What I wish to happen? Here goes.

Mumbai wins the toss, elect to bat. Sachin and Sanath put up a destructive opening partnership of 100+ runs with both scoring fifties and Mumbai should score around 180.

Then Bangalore should be blown away by the trio of Malinga, Zaheer and harbhajan.

I know I know, this is all too convenient.

I have a gut feeling Sach n jay will both fire, but I also have a feeling that Kumble is going to do something. Wel will see of course.

But we first have Kolkata ( the bottom feeders) vs the Punjab Kings.

Even though Kolkata look the hot favorites to LOSE from any position they find themselves in the match, I just hopethey reverse their fortunes and come up as the winner. For, that will favor Mumbai very much. Another convenient match eh Roshan?

Lets see what happens today.

Predictions:

Match 2 :Mumbai win toss – bat and WIN easily : m.o.m -> Sachin Tendulkar.

Match 1: Kolkata win toss – bat – win a close close game.

No comments: