Saturday, May 30, 2015

Rambling in the brainz 3

I am on a roll whoop dee dooo!!!!! More rambling now... WHat do I talk about?

What would it take for me to write an epic like the Game of thrones. Tons of pages of a fictional story coming out my ass even though I know nothing about anything. I have not seena  single episode of the series, but I have seen every nude scene than has featured in them Har Har!

Hmm... Lets say I make 6 prominent families in country. Lets say these country is never going to be attacked by any other country. I could make another country attack , but then it would be ridiculously complicated.

Boom!

Lets fuckin begin "The six Factions" Ya let me name this story that ok.... Rambling style...I type non stop without bothering to think...lets see what turns up.


6 familiies
Family A - Abdare Family... consisting of one king and a queen, 2 sons, 2 daughters all unmarried...marriageable ages...looking toget married and lets complicate the family...say each one of the 4 wants to rule their kingdom, there is infighting bitching blah blah, lets make this one separate story... This family rarely engages with the other 5 as they have enough to do within themselves....cool!

Family B - Bouzaki Family
One king, two queens, each queen has a son and a daughter. All four want to rule the kingdom, but they will wait patiently for their turn, honing their skills the prove themselves in front of their king. The kingdom wants to expand.. They are sending spies everywhere... Interesting..

Family C - Chardhel Family
One King, one queen, two sons, both really brotherly, eldest to succeed the king and get onto the throne, the younger one swears to help the elder run the affairs. All cool! Yea? No.... The younger falls in love with a commoner, he revolts against the king and the brother and moves out of the kingdom into uncharted territories along with his faithful followers. He meets some nomadic tribes and binds them together to form a  formidable force, a threat... which I will use sometime later.. WIll the younger join forces will the elder, WIll he challenge his father/brother? Will he attack another family altogether? I dont know yet...

Family D -  Devgud Family
Ok Now I am tired, will edit this post later... This family will be the most powerful f all them only because .... I dont know yet.. Maybe they have tamed lions and tigers..? Will think of something, hmm..maybe they have mastered the dark arts, black magic and such, Something which gives them an advantage but not unbeatable.




No comments: